Heart touching sad love text messages and quotes for her | WishMessage



You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

We have to hurt to know, fall to grow, lose to gain because all of life’s lessons are taught through pain.

You hurt me so badly, You even made me cry all I ever wanted was for you to love me for you to give me a try!

Also, visit- Happy Wednesday Wishes 

I was positive I was in love with you I was positive it was true What the heck am I supposed to do You broke my heart in two?

Someday you will miss me as I missed you so much, You will cry for me as I cried for you many times, You will need me as I needed you most, You will love me so much, but… then I won’t love you again…!

You promised to take care of me but you hurt me; you promised me joy but you gave me tears; you promised me your Love but you gave me Pain!

If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love him, you need to let them go.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.

Destiny was asleep when I and you met our other half, only to wake up when we could not change much about ourselves! Where were you when he said ‘Please’ to me and where was I when she said ‘yes to you?

For more Sad love text messages for her visit WishMessage...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Good Morning Blessings Quotes and Messages

Happy Birthday Wishes For Teacher | Beautiful Birthday Wishes To Teacher

Best Proposal Lines for Crush | Romantic proposal Messages and Wishes