Happy birthday Cousin — 50+ Fabulous Birthday Wishes for Cousin

Birthdays are a unique occasion in everyone’s life. And people love it when those close to them celebrate their birthdays. Our cousins always expect something special from us on their birthday. The cousins are part of our family. They shared their childhood and are best friends and siblings. They are special to each other. Therefore, his birthdays are also special. This year make their day memorable by sending a Happy birthday message. Below are more than 50 fabulous happy birthday wishes to help inspire you on how to say, happy birthday cousin.

  • Happy Birthday to someone I’m proud to call a cousin and a friend.
  • Hope you have a fantastic birthday, cuz. You deserve it.
  • Happy Birthday, Cousin! Thanks for being older than me!
  • Just wanted to send you some cousin love on your birthday. Have a wonderful day!
  • You’re my cousin and my friend, so I’m wishing you a doubly Happy Birthday.
  • Sending a big birthday hug to my amazingly awesome cuz.
  • Happy Birthday to an amazingly wonderful person who just happens to be my cousin!
  • Hey Cousin, hope you have as much fun on your birthday as we had whenever we got together as kids. Just don’t get into as much trouble as we did!
  • Happy Birthday, Cousin! We might not spend our birthdays together like we did when we were kids, but I want you to know that I still think about you — especially on your big day.
  • Happy Birthday to my amazing cousin! When I think back on all the family gatherings over the years, I can’t help but think about you and all the fun we had.
  • We’re cousins by blood and friends by choice. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people!
  • We may not talk all the time, but you are, and always have been, a big part of my life. Thank you for being a great cousin, companion, and friend. Hope your birthday is extra special.

Visit- Happy birthday wishes for friend

  • Happy Birthday to my fantastic cousin! Remind me to give you a big birthday hug the next time I see you.
  • Happy Birthday to my gorgeous cousin! I’m sure you know how much I love and appreciate you, but I’m reminding you anyway.
  • Best birthday wishes for a truly wonderful guy. You may be my cousin, but you’re more like a brother to me.
  • Happy Birthday to one super cool dude. Even if you weren’t my cousin, I’d still want to hang out with you.
  • Every birthday is a new page in your book of life. Make sure to fill your pages with generosity, kindness, and love. You should start with generosity, and share that delicious cake with your favorite cousin!
  • Thank you for being the kind of person who knows all my flaws, but accepts and loves me anyway. You are more than my cousin. You are my bestie.

For more happy birthday cousin wishes visit our website WishMessgae.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Good Morning Blessings Quotes and Messages

Happy Birthday Wishes For Teacher | Beautiful Birthday Wishes To Teacher

Best Proposal Lines for Crush | Romantic proposal Messages and Wishes